Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cohen, the dirty Hippie


The only reason I finished reading this article was because my Father made this silly little chuckling noise when he saw the focus of this article's name , which is Richard Cohen, at the top of the headline and mubled something about not reading anything by him. So I had to read something by this Cohen man because my Dad didn't want me to, because that's how it works. And I sort of regret it but it also made me laugh because he was so silly. Here, read one, I dare you.

The purpose of this article was to talk about Richard Cohen and a sort of realization he had about the government. The author has some clear, blatantly stated opinions on the guy, saying “Richard Cohen, the universe’s worst opinion columnist...” and also “I wouldn’t expect a man who’s had a political column at Washington primary newspaper for 35 years to actually know anything at all about what he writes about, ever.” This article was aimed at people who knew Cohen's writing and shared the same opinion about him, as proved by the snarky, sarcastic tone of much of the artivle. Clearly the author was mostly just mocking Cohen the whole time, and I found it absolutely hysterical.
The article:



No comments:

Post a Comment